Kun talks about his injury

Roberto wanted to keep it quiet because he didn't want the medical team to come under criticism.

MSP said:
Sorry Aguero, I publicly apologize that I actually believed that you did it on your own.

Moronic Mancini's denial to say it simple as you did didn't help me though.

Do you ever post without mentioning Mancini, Dzeko or Barcelona?

Great player, glad it's nothing serious we need him back.
Not looking forward to the summer when we get flooded with Real and Barca rumours though.

Ragnarok said:
MSP said:
Sorry Aguero, I publicly apologize that I actually believed that you did it on your own.

Moronic Mancini's denial to say it simple as you did didn't help me though.

Do you ever post without mentioning Mancini, Dzeko or Barcelona?

Dzeko? I doubt I have more than 50 posts about him.

Barcelona? - doubt I have more than 15.

Mancini - I want him out and I'm completely negative about him in last 2-3 weeks.

Other than that, I post what I want, not what you would like me to post ;)

I hope our dozy media department are firing out some lawsuits and more bans as we speak.
To the rag fanzine that is The Mirror especially, for saying Kun crashed on a mini-moto. Pure bullshit and lies, a blatant libel.
Which was the paper that said he stood in a puddle of cleaning fluid in the dressing room? They want fucking off as well.

LongsightM13 said:
I hope our dozy media department are firing out some lawsuits and more bans as we speak.
To the rag fanzine that is The Mirror especially, for saying Kun crashed on a mini-moto. Pure bullshit and lies, a blatant libel.
Which was the paper that said he stood in a puddle of cleaning fluid in the dressing room? They want fucking off as well.

totally agree ...our media dept is first division standard at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.