Kyle Walker : 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a fork in this ****, cos he is done. What footballer gets to use an excuse of fucking tired for two thirds of a fucking season? Absolute dogshit. Can’t defend, can’t attack, just stands on Stones toes for 90 mins and plays 5 yard, hospital passes to his teammates. Fucking awful.

At least Danilo has had a couple of good games since he came back from injury. Walker hasn't had a good game all season and he's the one of the two that I'd get rid of in the summer if anyone would take him.

Just isn’t good enough. But we won’t be able to get rid without taking a massive loss.

Right sided centre half passes the ball to him, looks around obviously can't use his left foot for a simple pass so just gives it back.

Rinse and repeat.

Dreadful once fucking again. Fucks up the offside line on the first goal, and offers zero in attack

He is the weakest link in the current eleven, but he should have had much more rotation this season with Danilo. Alas, injuries to Danilo and the complacency of the club not to have signed a proper left-back last summer means he has had to soldier on, and I wouldn't expect any upswing in performances from hereon in.

One of those players that cant stay focused for sustained period, ie thinking after good form he is better than he actually is. For this reason, no time for him. Mendy I think sadly is one of those players too but he never plays. Pique at Barca too for another example.

Both are full back positions are poor. A major problem we need to sort. Compared to Liverpool’s two, especially Robertson, who are brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.