Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on Kyle Walker's lockdown breaches: "I judge my players with what happen on the pitch. He made a brave statement about what happened in this period. The club spoke with him. I want the best for him and his family, wife, kids, his parents..."
The human being always come first ahead of the football player. Kyle expressed his thoughts in a statement.

The more I've thought about it the more impressed with Walker I am. He had a real determination about him too, which is important at a time like this. Much like Sterling, when he has the confidence to stamp his authority on proceedings he becomes a truly top class talent.

There were a few casual moments early on where he could have done better, similar to De Bruyne. But he did iron it out eventually.

One thing I noticed was how often he came inside, particularly in the first half. I do think he got a bit overzealous here, I was worried at times he'd put Garcia in a sticky situation being out of position like that (although it went unpunished).

Bottom line, people may complain about his occasional or frequent lack of concentration but his athleticism is simply essential to the team. He is the only defender we have with world class pace. So happy he plays for us.

Didn't let the lockdown fiasco get to him on the pitch. Looked quality. A bit sloppy with the passes in the beginning but came to his own after that

Was really pleased to see him start and even more pleased with his performance. He is an absolute beast.

He might be the best player on the pitch but the guy is a prick and doesn’t deserve to wear our fine shirt .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.