Kyle Walker banned for 3 CL games | appeal rejected (pg 16)

the club, and the players , know UEFA are after us in any way they can, on or off the pitch. we have to be top notch at all times.
we can not spend
we can not go in hard
we can not rotate
we can't even be 10 seconds late ffs.

Walker has given them this opportunity , and they have taken it with glee.
And the Hulk was Incredible..

Whilst being fair doo’s on this occasion, as in the rules are the rules, they do need looking at, 3 game bans in a cup competition are excessive, this isn’t a 38 game Prem season, it’s a quarter of one, two games is plenty.

Not sure why, but I had it in my head that violent conduct in the CL was a two game ban rather than three.

Reactions: kun
Well he will be well relaxed for PL/FA Cup games at least.

Zinchenko needs to step up again but he did that last year in some CL games.

Agenda? What agenda here? He is an excellent player, but his brain farts are lethal. In rare occasions he either makes awful defending or attacking decisions or stupid fouls. Anyone thought of a lesser punishment was dreaming. I despise UEFA, but I can’t blame anyone but Walker here. I don’t think his absence will affect us in CL. I am more concerned about Guardiola’s overthinking games in the elimination stage. That is more worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.