Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
RB is still top priority. I don't think we will be walking away from the Walker deal.

Levy will try to drag this on for weeks and squeeze every penny he can out of us. If we have an agreement in principle with the player we should offer them £40m (which IMO is way too much) and say that's the final offer. Give them a deadline of a few days to either agree or not and then move on to another target.

Levy will try to drag this on for weeks and squeeze every penny he can out of us. If we have an agreement in principle with the player we should offer them £40m (which IMO is way too much) and say that's the final offer. Give them a deadline of a few days to either agree or not and then move on to another target.
Vile shapeshifter Levy
Never smiles

The thing i like with Walker is that he is tried and tested in the prem. No bedding in period, he is straight in and a top class right back. We bring in a right back from outside the prem and it could well be a year before they adjust to the pace of the league. Pep needs to get it right this season so for me walker is the perfect choice.

The thing i like with Walker is that he is tried and tested in the prem. No bedding in period, he is straight in and a top class right back. We bring in a right back from outside the prem and it could well be a year before they adjust to the pace of the league. Pep needs to get it right this season so for me walker is the perfect choice.

If we go by that logic we should forget about Mendy and Bernardo Silva and go after Rose/Bertrand and Willian. And instead of Ederson we should've signed Pickford.

Not that I'm saying we should've got Semedo instead but we're playing into Levy's hands by putting all our eggs in Walker basket.

I don't think we will sign Rose, Walker or Sanchez, that's not ITK it's just an opinion, what we may do is string along the donkeys with our interest delaying their business

Think we'll get there eventually with Walker, as we did with Sterling and Stones. Agree with you regarding Alexis though, don't think we're in for Rose either.

If we go by that logic we should forget about Mendy and Bernardo Silva and go after Rose/Bertrand and Willian. And instead of Ederson we should've signed Pickford.

Not that I'm saying we should've got Semedo but we're playing into Levy's hands by putting all our eggs in Walker basket.
I wouldnt say so, i guess what i mean is we have an actual option where we can bring in a player who is perfectly good enough for what we want and totally understands the demands of the league.

Silva for was a dream signing for me, the only player ive seen who can do what our Silva does. No one in the prem comes close to him. As for a left back, dont think ive seen a left back that comes close to Mendy that would be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.