Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's not the question he asked. I for one am not fussed if we get Walker or not. Especially at the ridiculous prices being mentioned. What I do know is we will be getting a new RB and whoever it is will be an improvement on last year.
Forget the price. How can you judge value in this market? Last season our full backs were the weak link so it's should be a matter for celebration if City can sign the best right back in the Premier League.

You would be struggling to find an independent review of player performance for that game that gives a higher rating mark to Walker than Trippier.

Walker is probably slightly faster and more physical, but Trippier appears to have better creativity (control, vision, touch etc). I have watched a number of Spurs' games since Walker has been 'rested' towards the end of the season and in each one Trippier has been very impressive, he is also club trained rather than just home grown.

I agree Walker appears an improvement on last year's full backs, I just don't think he's worth the sums Spurs seem to be demanding.

Jordon Ibe is better than Sterling.

Just checked train tracker, Birmingham mate.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.