Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tottenham fans been posting it last few days(as they are worried he is leaving) as a quick google suggests its from January.

Cool. To be fair I'm sure he'll always be Spurs till he dies. Most ex-players have favourite clubs but doesn't mean they stayed there for a whole career.

yay!!! nice matty! would that indicate we have agreed a fee with spurs then mate?

I've been told for the past few weeks there is already and agreement in place mate.

He's a shady one though Daniel Levy, I've actually dealt with him in the past in my line of work, and I don't trust him at all.

The reports of the price going up seemed to hit the news when we issued our list of released players... 2 being right backs!

Looks positive though fella

I've been told for the past few weeks there is already and agreement in place mate.

He's a shady one though Daniel Levy, I've actually dealt with him in the past in my line of work, and I don't trust him at all.

The reports of the price going up seemed to hit the news when we issued our list of released players... 2 being right backs!

Looks positive though fella

Male prostitute?

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.