Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told for the past few weeks there is already and agreement in place mate.

He's a shady one though Daniel Levy, I've actually dealt with him in the past in my line of work, and I don't trust him at all.

The reports of the price going up seemed to hit the news when we issued our list of released players... 2 being right backs!

Looks positive though fella

thanks matty, your info is appreciated mate. :-)

Did you watch the game against United at WHL where Martial retired Trippier? He was subbed for Walker who came on and Martial wasn't heard of for the rest of the match.
Yes I watched the game, Spurs won 2-1, Trippier went off injured on 83 minutes for Walker.

Trippier seems more intelligent and creative going forward, he has 5 assists in 2017 more than any other PL defender.
Walker seems slightly faster and more physical.

I suppose it depends what Pep is looking for?

Most excited about getting new FB's in...cant wait to see how a Pep team truly works when he has fullbacks that fit his system. We all saw how we struggled at the back last season...Mendy/Walker would fill our biggest needs, anything else over the summer, would be a bonus for me!

I've been told for the past few weeks there is already and agreement in place mate.

He's a shady one though Daniel Levy, I've actually dealt with him in the past in my line of work, and I don't trust him at all.

The reports of the price going up seemed to hit the news when we issued our list of released players... 2 being right backs!

Looks positive though fella
Cheers!
So Levy hiked the price or just a foul play from the shit media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.