Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I'm sure has already been pointed out, the signing of Alves allows us to go right to the wire, changing the dynamic as if Spurs want to play silly buggers / chicken, then they're doing it with a team that already has RB and doesnt have to rush. On the other hand, if they are gonna spend the money they get for him they need to do a deal before the start of the season.

Home grown so price goes up. In this market £45m seems fair to me.

27, part of one of the best Premier League defences last couple of years and rapid. Offers defence and attacking option. Tall also

I'm not bothered with Walker either way.
To be fair, since we can only have 17 foreigners, we need a couple of home grown players this summer if we want a full squad, with enough depth. Considering our needs, Walker and Bertrand is as good as we can do. So for that reason I am bothered. I really want him here.

To be fair, since we can only have 17 foreigners, we need a couple of home grown players this summer if we want a full squad, with enough depth. Considering our needs, Walker and Bertrand is as good as we can do. So for that reason I am bothered. I really want him here.

Agreed

He wants a return north so this is near enough done imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.