Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart's never coming back. Lille have loads of money and the rumour is that Bielsa wants to sign him permanently.

Agree - Pep et al just dont want Joe around. Dont know why but he was shown the door and we dont want him back.

Kolarov only has a year left on his deal, surely we can find a buyer for him.

It's the wages that our the problem mate. No one will agree to match what we pay him so he would have to accept a pay cut for a move to happen...thats why we end up sending players out on loan and have to pay a large % of their wages.

I get the impression he just isn't going, full stop.

Everyone thought he'd be gone last year. He just moved to centre back.

I watched him playing for Serbia the other night & he was fucking tragic. The whole left side was behind the rest of the team, at both ends, because of him.

He's good with the ball at his feet but I think he lacks the athletic capabilities need in a pep back line. This season will be one of few starts for him, i'd expect.

Hart's never coming back. Lille have loads of money and the rumour is that Bielsa wants to sign him permanently.

The Hart thing was me doing 2 + 2 and coming up with 5. If Bielsa gets his way then its difficult to see who would come in to replace Bravo as whoever it was would know that they're coming in to sit on the bench and it would be difficult to find a player of the required quality willing to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.