Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gonna need some creative accounting to figure the squad out. For my money, ANY incoming CB will replace one of Kolarov or Otamendi. So we're down to two spots and three players. Potentially a surprise departure on the cards?

Moments like this the unadulterated stupidity of having two foreign keepers comes crashing in again.

Bang on with that statement Billy. I can't believe there isn't a single experienced British keeper out there to act as cover for Ederson. Having Bravo in the squad only makes sense if he's going to have significant game time, and unless he suddenly adjusts to the physical nature of goalkeeping in the EPL (big, barging forwards and weak referees) in a way that - based on last season - I cannot foresee, then he's likely to spend much of his time on the bench taking up a valuable homegrown/British place.
Any idea how far apart the two clubs are on the Walker valuation by the way?

Bang on with that statement Billy. I can't believe there isn't a single experienced British keeper out there to act as cover for Ederson. Having Bravo in the squad only makes sense if he's going to have significant game time, and unless he suddenly adjusts to the physical nature of goalkeeping in the EPL (big, barging forwards and weak referees) in a way that - based on last season - I cannot foresee, then he's likely to spend much of his time on the bench taking up a valuable homegrown/British place.
Any idea how far apart the two clubs are on the Walker valuation by the way?

Bielsa wants Bravo at Lille. If that happens maybe we'll see something sensible done in terms of a back up.

No idea on Walker. I suspect though that it isn't going to be the nightmare scenario that others make out in terms of dealing with Levy. We've gone into this knowing Spurs are happy to part with him.

Bielsa wants Bravo at Lille. If that happens maybe we'll see something sensible done in terms of a back up.

No idea on Walker. I suspect though that it isn't going to be the nightmare scenario that others make out in terms of dealing with Levy. We've gone into this knowing Spurs are happy to part with him.
If Bravo was to go to Lille it'll probably be a loan with us paying half his wages. I'd take that if it meant it free's up a spot for another foreign player but its hard to see that after they've let Gunn go out on loan. Maybe the Hart sale isn't going to well and he's coming back as back up?

Kolarov only has a year left on his deal, surely we can find a buyer for him.

I get the impression he just isn't going, full stop.

Everyone thought he'd be gone last year. He just moved to centre back.

I watched him playing for Serbia the other night & he was fucking tragic. The whole left side was behind the rest of the team, at both ends, because of him.

If Bravo was to go to Lille it'll probably be a loan with us paying half his wages. I'd take that if it meant it free's up a spot for another foreign player but its hard to see that after they've let Gunn go out on loan. Maybe the Hart sale isn't going to well and he's coming back as back up?

Hart's never coming back. Lille have loads of money and the rumour is that Bielsa wants to sign him permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.