Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
45 million actually is bad business.
1. Its about 15 million above the FB transfer record.
2. Its for a 27 year old player who is good but not exceptional.
3. He is not indespensible to his team.

If we can't get a deal btw 20-30 million we should walk away.
You know it's gonna be more than that, so in reality you are saying we should not go for him. So what's a credible alternative?

Is he the best homegrown player for the position?

I would need to think about that but off the top of my head it is certainly true that he is one of the best English full backs at present and
if this is the main criteria we are concerned about then a strong case can be made for signing him. Furthermore, if the manager is convinced that he is the man for the job
then lesser mortals like us have to accept that.

I would need to think about that but off the top of my head it is certainly true that he is one of the best English full backs at present and
if this is the main criteria we are concerned about then a strong case can be made for signing him. Furthermore, if the manager is convinced that he is the man for the job
then lesser mortals like us have to accept that.
Good post.

Even if he were five years younger, I still believe we would be grossly overpaying for a player who is by no means exceptional.

Alves and Fabinho would have been my choice.

Yes. It always amazes me when posters get pissed off abt the price. Who gives a fuck its not their money.
At the same time a lot of people who don't want to talk about the price of expensive players are generally quick to declare others a bargain.
I don't get particularly stressed about prices but it is always good to know when we are doing good business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.