Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`ve noticed before with your posts ... you are not a very patient person are you ?
To be honest about everything related to this summer period and the transfers, I'm very impatient. Sorry if it looks bad, just find myself spending hours online every day to find new about transfers. I wish all our targets would sign soon haha

I'll never understand that. We have been interested in him for months, what is it just now that we started formal talks. What was it until now? haha, Just hope it will be done soon
You informally talk to his representative(s), agree what might be available terms wise.

Then we go talk to the club, it avoids "tapping up" allegations.

Walker and City may have agreed what suits us both, now we have to agree with Spurs/Levy a fee.

I don't know what is so difficult to understand, in about 4 or 5 weeks we may/may not sign him.

To be honest about everything related to this summer period and the transfers, I'm very impatient. Sorry if it looks bad, just find myself spending hours online every day to find new about transfers. I wish all our targets would sign soon haha
Are you from Israel if you don't mind me asking? I'm thinking if it's 1am here, then it's even later in Israel!

I was only pulling you leg Israel and hopefully within the next week we could see some incoming transfer news.

Are you from Israel if you don't mind me asking? I'm thinking if it's 1am here, then it's even later in Israel!
Yes mate its 3 am here. But our weekend is different than yours. We working from Sunday to Thursday and Friday - Saturday are days off. So no work tomorrow, just back from a night out to catch up what is going on

Yes mate its 3 am here. But our weekend is different than yours. We working from Sunday to Thursday and Friday - Saturday are days off. So no work tomorrow, just back from a night out to catch up what is going on
OK then. Enjoy your weekend. I'm a student. Finished my exams now so my clock has gone crazy now. Off to bed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.