Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Peps positional play he doesn't have a lot of confidence in Ottamendi at all. His poor positional play made Stones look at a lot worse. Stones is picking up the Pep way quicker and will benefit from playing with Alves and Vincent.
Alves brings so much to our squad it's not true. Can't wait to get him here.

Not surprised people overlook the presence of Kolarov as a CB. Because it's Kolarov.
Otamendi played well with Kompany next to him. And Clichy was given a few extra goodbye games in the end. So there was not an ideal moment to play Kolarov. But it's clear to see why Pep thinks highly of Kolarov. And I'm happy to have Kompany, Stones and Otamendi, Kolarov as our CB choices with young Tosin maybe getting valuable minutes as well. So I don't see the need for a CB.
Getting in good fullbacks whoever they turn out to be is by far more important.

If Kompany gets injured it'll be another blow. As would any big player to any team. But I agree with better fullbacks and a better understanding between goalkeeper and defenders we will look much more solid at the back. Now if we can score a few more from our possession play we don't even have to worry about our defence.

I like Kyle Walker think you'd be a great fit in the squad and obviously I trust pep, but he was dropped for a lot of big games at the end of the season so we are essentially looks like going to be playing 40 million for a team's second choice right back. T I know the market is crazy right now but this still seems high. Considering they just signed trippier to a new five-year deal unless the fee has already been agreed think 30 million is a fair assessment

And why do you think he may have been dropped out of the blue (there's a clue in there :) ?

In Peps positional play he doesn't have a lot of confidence in Ottamendi at all. His poor positional play made Stones look at a lot worse. Stones is picking up the Pep way quicker and will benefit from playing with Alves and Vincent.

Bollocks. Ota and Vinny were the strongest pairing all season and Ota was our most consistent CB.

The reason Stones looked poor is because he is. Not saying he wont make it, but he has a long way to go.

Some total bile being posted on the BBC hys for this story... just reported this c**t, won't hold my breath though...
"Oh man city spending money on players ...wow, that sheikh and his family sure have lots of money. Shame they fund Isis too who kill loads of civilians in the middle east and britain. Oh but that's ok because he's got a nice pr vechile in man city now with Mr nice guy pep to figurehead it. I thought man city fans were principled, so why overlook the hypocracy?"

And why do you think he may have been dropped out of the blue (there's a clue in there :) ?

Exactly people say he was dropped for tripper.

Tripper has started 8 games all when walker has been injured or when he became heavily linked to a move away.

Spurs are linked to various RBS this window so to say tripper was better is stupid

Some total bile being posted on the BBC hys for this story... just reported this c**t, won't hold my breath though...
"Oh man city spending money on players ...wow, that sheikh and his family sure have lots of money. Shame they fund Isis too who kill loads of civilians in the middle east and britain. Oh but that's ok because he's got a nice pr vechile in man city now with Mr nice guy pep to figurehead it. I thought man city fans were principled, so why overlook the hypocracy?"
To be honest I don't really see what purpose the hys feature has for the bbc when its on the subject of football. The game is tribal and it just serves to give a platform to the type of dullard that texts in to that feature in the daily star. I know the beeb ain't what it was but its a a sad day when it gets genuinely compared to the fucking star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.