Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever had the opportunity of seeing the Blues on a live game (not tv) ?
Of course mate. It all started when Eyal Berkovic signed in City, I went to a few games with my father. Since then another Israeli has also played in City - the CB Tal Ben-Haim. I try to go to at least 2 games every season

Of course mate. It all started when Eyal Berkovic signed in City, I went to a few games with my father. Since then another Israeli has also played in City - the CB Tal Ben-Haim. I try to go to at least 2 games every season
Eyal B. was a wonderful player but Tal Ben must rate as one of the worst players I have seen in a sky blue shirt.lol
Nice to hear you can get over and see a couple of games each season.

To be honest about everything related to this summer period and the transfers, I'm very impatient. Sorry if it looks bad, just find myself spending hours online every day to find new about transfers. I wish all our targets would sign soon haha
I second this, I just want the fullbacks to get sorted out with our first choice on all 4 and I'll relax the rest of the summer, really could care less if we get Sanchez he would be a bonus, the fb's will make or break us next year imo

Seems the BBC are now saying we are in talks for Walker. Just a matter of time now.

We are 13 hours ahead of UK in NZ so nothing happens during our daytime. I always check this site when I get up in the morning to see what has happened while I have been asleep!

6 weeks till the new season. Half way through the "off season". First TV fixtures should be announced next Thursday..

I second this, I just want the fullbacks to get sorted out with our first choice on all 4 and I'll relax the rest of the summer, really could care less if we get Sanchez he would be a bonus, the fb's will make or break us next year imo
I think the the mysterious CB is no less important than the FB. If Kompany gets injured we'll find ourselves with Stons and Otamendi again, and there is no FB in the world that can help us

I think the the mysterious CB is no less important than the FB. If Kompany gets injured we'll find ourselves with Stons and Otamendi again, and there is no FB in the world that can help us
The FBs are the most important that's why Pep let 3 go and didn't let any CBs go. He has more faith in Nico and developing Stones than many on here do. He's confident that most of Vinnie's injuries are behind him and another CB isn't a priority unless a great deal happens to pop up like the rumors now. But competent FBs in Pep's system makes it easier on the CBs so there aren't as many mistakes.

I like Kyle Walker think you'd be a great fit in the squad and obviously I trust pep, but he was dropped for a lot of big games at the end of the season so we are essentially looks like going to be playing 40 million for a team's second choice right back. T I know the market is crazy right now but this still seems high. Considering they just signed trippier to a new five-year deal unless the fee has already been agreed think 30 million is a fair assessment

I like Kyle Walker think you'd be a great fit in the squad and obviously I trust pep, but he was dropped for a lot of big games at the end of the season so we are essentially looks like going to be playing 40 million for a team's second choice right back. T I know the market is crazy right now but this still seems high. Considering they just signed trippier to a new five-year deal unless the fee has already been agreed think 30 million is a fair assessment

He had a falling out with Pochettino which I assume is because he wanted to leave (he must have known about our interest). If Kyle Walker was content and happy at Spurs he would be their first choice by a country mile. So we are absolutely signing their 1st choice right back.

Walker is contracted to Spurs until 2021, so they are in no rush but obviously want to sell him whilst his stock his high and he is unhappy. Trippier was given a 5 year contract because Walker wants to leave, doubt it will affect Walkers selling price much, we're probably still talking somewhere around £40m. However like Sammy Lee said, 'City are pricing players on an average', so whilst not wanting to get ripped off on one player alone, City are looking at it like; Danny Alves and Kyle Walker for £40m, £20m each...we'll take that.

He had a falling out with Pochettino which I assume is because he wanted to leave (he must have known about our interest). If Kyle Walker was content and happy at Spurs he would be their first choice by a country mile. So we are absolutely signing their 1st choice right back.

Walker is contracted to Spurs until 2021, so they are in no rush but obviously want to sell him whilst his stock his high and he is unhappy. Trippier was given a 5 year contract because Walker wants to leave, doubt it will affect Walkers selling price much, we're probably still talking somewhere around £40m. However like Sammy Lee said, 'City are pricing players on an average', so whilst not wanting to get ripped off on one player alone, City are looking at it like; Danny Alves and Kyle Walker for £40m, £20m each...we'll take that.
On the money.

The FBs are the most important that's why Pep let 3 go and didn't let any CBs go. He has more faith in Nico and developing Stones than many on here do. He's confident that most of Vinnie's injuries are behind him and another CB isn't a priority unless a great deal happens to pop up like the rumors now. But competent FBs in Pep's system makes it easier on the CBs so there aren't as many mistakes.
In Peps positional play he doesn't have a lot of confidence in Ottamendi at all. His poor positional play made Stones look at a lot worse. Stones is picking up the Pep way quicker and will benefit from playing with Alves and Vincent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.