Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't need to be world class... Walker isn't! He's good but he's not world class.

No i agree Walker isn't world class, exactly why i wouldn't pay £50million for him.

I think we need world class full backs as Pep likes them to be able to join the midfield and attack as well as defend. Anyway we're MCFC we should want world class players not mediocre ones.

£150m for Cedric, walker,Bertrand,Mendy would be a good summer for me and yes we can please them all like we did with Micah,zabba,Clichy,kolarov

The reality is that Spurs will be very unhelpful. They will wait until the last hour of the last day of the window and want mad money. City can call their bluff but I don't think Spurs need or want to sell.

Alves is a crushing blow for the negotiations despite what some say here. Another right back is needed very urgently - both for the start of the season and to help strengthen City's position with Spurs.

Last edited:
No i agree Walker isn't world class, exactly why i wouldn't pay £50million for him.

I think we need world class full backs as Pep likes them to be able to join the midfield and attack as well as defend. Anyway we're MCFC we should want world class players not mediocre ones.

But how many world class full backs are out there right now?

But how many world class full backs are out there right now?

I think the fact a 34 year old Alves is still comfortably the best right back around suggests there's a big shortage of world class right backs around right now. Even looking at the big teams that we wouldn't be able to get anyway, their right backs aren't particularly good either.

The reality is that Spurs will be very unhelpful. They will wait until the last hour of the last day of the window and want mad money. City can call their bluff but I don't think Spurs need or want to sell.

Alves is a crushing blow for the negotiations despite what some say here. Another right back is needed very urgently - both for the start of the season and to help strengthen City's position with Spurs.

Totally disagree an unhappy player a new stadium to pay for and new players to buy it would be silly to try and drag it out as city could just move on and leave spurs in the lurch.

Totally disagree an unhappy player a new stadium to pay for and new players to buy it would be silly to try and drag it out as city could just move on and leave spurs in the lurch.

I really don't think Spurs care if they are left in lurch. Walker is very sellable because they are no other right backs (discussed at length here). I am not sure the stadium build is dependent on selling players. At the moment they have a credit line in place. Maybe in the future they will need to sell players but not at the moment.

I can not see any way City can force Spurs' hand. Iheanacho looks the best chance. But really City are clutching at straws.

I think the fact a 34 year old Alves is still comfortably the best right back around suggests there's a big shortage of world class right backs aroundtb right now. Even looking at the big teams that we wouldn't be able to get anyway, their right backs aren't particularly good either.
Have you watched any of his games from last season besides those knockout rounds in the CL? He was nothing more than average. Maybe a few years ago he was the best, but not anymore. Carvajal has that title at the moment.

I really don't think Spurs care if they are left in lurch. Walker is very sellable because they are no other right backs (discussed at length here). I am not sure the stadium build is dependent on selling players. At the moment they have a credit line in place. Maybe in the future they will need to sell players but not at the moment.

I can not see any way City can force Spurs' hand. Iheanacho looks the best chance. But really City are clutching at straws.

We just look elsewhere it doesn't matter what's discussed on here there's plenty more out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.