Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes cause the London Evening Standard is probably a very reliable source. Usual bollox from a local source to suit their readers views. Why the hell would we wait till the end of August, we wouldnt.

With all respect he is far from 50m worth . I hate departe moves, But the problem there is annoying scarcity in this position. Hopefully they meet in the middle 'soon' with some 45m so we can move on. Would love once walker sorted that Maffeo is given a chance with Fernandinho is also another other option.

With all respect he is far from 50m worth . I hate departe moves, But the problem there is annoying scarcity in this position. Hopefully they meet in the middle 'soon' with some 45m so we can move on. Would love once walker sorted that Maffeo is given a chance with Fernandinho is also another other option.

Two months ago he wasn't worth anything like £50m but all of a sudden its starting to look reasonable when you consider the prices being bandied about for other players.

I can not see any motivation for Spurs to meet in the middle. I do see the motivation to add another £10m on the price because of VVD valuation and Alves at PSG. The reality is that City will pay a mad fee or have to look elsewhere. Is there anything that could happen to force the price down? I can not imagine what that is. Walker asking to leave perhaps? But with 4 years on the contract, would Spurs simply refuse to let him go to a "rival" ? Sell him to someone else? Loan him out?

Last edited:
No i agree Walker isn't world class, exactly why i wouldn't pay £50million for him.

I think we need world class full backs as Pep likes them to be able to join the midfield and attack as well as defend. Anyway we're MCFC we should want world class players not mediocre ones.
Out of interest, what is your definition of World Class, there are so many views on this and without definition this is meaningless

Two months ago he wasn't worth anything like £50m but all of a sudden its starting to look reasonable when you consider the prices being bandied about for other players.

That's what I'm thinking. Pickford and Keane just went for 30m. Even City would want to sell Hart who's 30 and in decline for 15-20m. With Dani Alves going to PSG Levy knows you need him more than we need to sell

You have a problem in that area, you could get more than half the cash back in a few years. The deal will happen but Levy isn't going to let you take the best full back in the league for 10m more than Keane

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.