Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm thinking. Pickford and Keane just went for 30m. Even City would want to sell Hart who's 33 and in decline for 15-20m. With Dani Alves going to PSG Levy knows you need him more than we need to sell

You have a problem in that area, you could get more than half the cash back in a few years. The deal will happen but Levy isn't going to let you take the best full back in the league for 10m more than Keane
Who's 33?

Market values Troy Deeney for 30 million so i think Walker is definitely worth 50 then. Pay money for Mendy and Walker. If Txiki fails this window we can even loose Pep in near future. Chelsea board already have this risks with Conte. We must get our targets for our manager. If he wants Walker just pay money and get him immediately.

Market values Troy Deeney for 30 million so i think Walker is definitely worth 50 then. Pay money for Mendy and Walker. If Txiki fails this window we can even loose Pep in near future. Chelsea board already have this risks with Conte. We must get our targets for our manager. If he wants Walker just pay money and get him immediately.
Ah the turbo flapping is coming. Now we have to fear loosing Pep.

Walker will cost us 50 million at the very least. With the likes of Pickford and Keane going for 30 million, 70 million for Lukaku, and now Swansea demanding 50 million for Sigurdsson, everyone is in on the game now, the genie is out the bottle. 30 million or less is a bargain these days.

Walker will cost us 50 million at the very least. With the likes of Pickford and Keane going for 30 million, 70 million for Lukaku, and now Swansea demanding 50 million for Sigurdsson, everyone is in on the game now, the genie is out the bottle. 30 million or less is a bargain these days.

Can't wait to see what we get for Bony, Mangala, Nasri, Hart, Delph etc

Talks between City and Spurs over Kyle Walker are not progressing with Daniel Levy holding out for £50m and unlikely to budge. [Daily Mail]

Stale mate

This is a strange one considering Spurs are happy to sell, we are desperate for a rightback and Walker seems to want us. I appreciate we've got to negotiate but if the discrepancy between valuations is £10m I'm sure there could be wiggle room from either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.