Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spurs fans I know are waiting for the arse to drop out of it. They know their home form is gonna fall away and one is convinced Poch will leave if they don't make top four next season.

All are saying next year is shit or bust for winning the league as they can't keep players they rate at £100m plus and pay them £50k per week whilst not winning trophies.

Be interesting to see. I think the same with the likes of Athletico/Juve in the Champs lge but they outperform other clubs who outspend them.

Agree Pochettino would be a huge loss particularly over the next few years and the upheaval of a new ground.

It's going to be pretty funny seeing what team Pep puts out against United next week if we haven't signed any fullbacks.

He will be forced into a 3-4-3 diamond I reckon.

It's going to be pretty funny seeing what team Pep puts out against United next week if we haven't signed any fullbacks.

He will be forced into a 3-4-3 diamond I reckon.
Fucking hell thought we'd signed Neil diamond at full back for a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.