Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pereira is only £22m as reported, I would get this Walker deal finalised and announced and then do one over on Levy by getting Pereira in as our second RB. Pretty sure I've seen it reported in the past that he was our second option behind Walker. We'll definitely offer the better package and I don't think he'd be anymore guaranteed game time at Spurs with Trippier there as he would with us and Walker.

He's quality for the reported price - if we do end up signing another RB, we'll be paying ~£20m regardless.

Dont even understand how people keep on talking about Perriera, do people watch the Portuguese league week in week out?

Walkers definitely one the top 2 RBs in this league.

Dont even understand how people keep on talking about Perriera, do people watch the Portuguese league week in week out?

They play Football Manager.

Considering he's played at Nice for the last two seasons, that wouldn't be of much use. He played a large part in Nice's great season where they finished 3rd. He's a cracking player for the price and young at 23.

Best right back in the league and one of the top 5, or at the very least top 10, in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.