Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would Chelsea accept for Azpilicueta? If it's anywhere close to what levy will want for Walker, I reckon that's a better option.

Why is Ricardo a better player? He's unproven in the Premier League, a bit player for his national side and prefers the wing to full back.
All opinions mate. I think Walker is a good player but think Pereira has all the same attributes as Walker pace,strength etc but has a better football brain and at the prices,again if what is being reported is correct I would take a chance on Pereira rather than let Levy take this piss out of us.

All opinions mate. I think Walker is a good player but think Pereira has all the same attributes as Walker pace,strength etc but has a better football brain and at the prices,again if what is being reported is correct I would take a chance on Pereira rather than let Levy take this piss out of us.

Maybe get both? fucks up Spurs aswell

I don't understand why Levy gets praised for his transfer dealings. Sure leaving it to the last minute means he gets more for the player but it also means they have less time to spend the money and even less for whoever they buy with the money to get match fit. End of the day as good as their first 11 is their squad depth is shockingly poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.