Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
£55m for Walker is a lot of money but DiMarzio is reporting that we're getting Bonucci for £39m. *If* we sign both of those for an average of £47m then that's great business

Where did you see Bonucci bit? Everything I have seen has him staying in Italy for cut rate price.

£55m PLUS addons is crazy if true, that we could end up paying over the £60m mark for Kyle fucking Walker is absolutely bonkers to me.

I like Walker just fine mind you, but he's more like a £35m player to me, if we then take into consideration that he has a long contract, Spurs are selling to a rival, he's homegrown AND our current rightback situation then we're probably talking a final price of ~£50m. That's also very high, but at least it's excusable.

If he performs then I won't give a shit of course, but it's still crazy.

Let's wait and see. If true fucking ridiculuos amount of money for a just above average player.

£55 million + add on's makes Lukaku look cheap! Needs must now though and this is what it has come to, it's only going to go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.