Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy money now for players,but as already mentioned on this thread,the fees some players are going for or being quoted is madness and we have been caught out as a result of it if that figure is correct,I was thinking more like £45/50 mill and at a push,lesson get your deals done early before the market prices go through the roof..

I will be more than happy with Mendy, Walker and 2 decent backups.

End of the day we need home grown and a right back. We are bound to pay a premium for both

Look the transfer fees are now ridiculous............£100 million for Lukaku for example. He is homegrown, English and will serve us well for a good five years, get him signed. The lad who played against the rags in the league cup looks a good prospect. We now need to start assimilating these youngsters so they are ready to take over in a few years.

Look the transfer fees are now ridiculous............£100 million for Lukaku for example. He is homegrown, English and will serve us well for a good five years, get him signed. The lad who played against the rags in the league cup looks a good prospect. We now need to start assimilating these youngsters so they are ready to take over in a few years.
We should but it most likely won't happen maffeo should be retained instead of going out on loan yet again,hard to judge him on one game but he didn't put a foot wrong in that game,for me he should be in the squad for this season..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.