Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Walker deal has a bit of the Steve Daly's about it. We started at what we all thought was a topsy £30m and by the time we get to September one of the stands at the New WHL will be known as the Man City Stand!
Don't think anyone ever thought it would be around 30 million,I always thought around 50. Take a look at what is going on with Sigurdsson

Here come the Fee police.

I'll never, ever understand the fan obsession with transfer fees.

I doubt many people commenting about the rumoured fee give much of a fuck in the grand scheme of things. I certainly don't, but that doesn't mean to say eyebrows can't be raised if it turns out to be the case. Either way, I just want him signed up as soon as possible now and the way the market has gone this summer I suppose you can't blame Spurs and Levy for wanting top whack - every other club appears to be at it, so it would be odd for a club renowned for getting good fees for players not to join the party.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.