Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha my thoughts exactly... People want to hate him.. unsure why pretty much the best RB in the league isn't he? I admit I don't watch Tottenham heaps.
Difference between not rating a player and hating him.

Would have been quicker to say no.
Do you think there's a compilation of Kolarov's shit 40 yard shots? Do they make MOTD?

They do exist though don't they? Off the top of my head I recall he played a shocker of a pass against Liverpool last season in such a manner, Everton too, forgive me if I don't find a 90 minute replay of the matches to see it.

Do you think there's a compilation of Kolarov's shit 40 yard shots? Do they make MOTD?

They do exist though don't they? Off the top of my head I recall he played a shocker of a pass against Liverpool last season in such a manner, Everton too, forgive me if I don't find a 90 minute replay of the matches to see it.
Tut tut mate, absolutely amateur, you're supposed to record and stockpile these things for future reference on bluemoon.

Possibly we could have found better,but not in the Prem IMO.He improves us and we weaken a rival, entering his prime with great experience.A decent signing.

Not overly that excited about him if he joins. Yeah he is an improvement on what we have, but I would much rather we signed someone like Nelson Semedo who is a better player at a better price.

Most English players lack a proper continental style football brain, Walker I reckon is one of them. Great pace, great energy, but technically not as good as what is out in the market.

And yet we get double the amount of cards every game,walker had better get used to being sent off as he won't get the same sort of reffering in blue

True - but my opinion on the soft cards we get is that our players never complain about anything. They just get on with it. Crap decisions all over the show yet never a peep. Maybe that will change if we get a few ****s in the team that challenge decisions. You never know, that combined with if we ever get an atmosphere back at home games it might just intimidate refs to not make crap decisions

True - but my opinion on the soft cards we get is that our players never complain about anything. They just get on with it. Crap decisions all over the show yet never a peep. Maybe that will change if we get a few ****s in the team that challenge decisions. You never know, that combined with if we ever get an atmosphere back at home games it might just intimidate refs to not make crap decisions
We got fined the last time the players lined up to talk politely to the ref,we can't win mate,the other teams do the same but don't get punished,having a **** in the team means sendings off's

We got fined the last time the players lined up to talk politely to the ref,we can't win mate,the other teams do the same but don't get punished,having a **** in the team means sendings off's

Yep and you watch Leicester players whinge and moan all game and surround the referee when silva scored not a peep from sky or them getting fined seems rules only apply to Us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.