Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yipee we signed a RB who can't play more than once a week without getting knackered. Maybe Navas will be signing that year deal after all cos he'll still be getting a lot of games.

Always struck me as a dumb defender, which isnt a good combination with our style of play.

Good going forward, but not a great defender and always capable of a cockup.
Been an integral part of the team with the best defensive record in the league, absolutely lightening quick, current England international, what's not to like?

Welcome to Manchester. Even at Walker's age he still needs work but he does solve one of the teams problems.

When he plays one of his trademark square passes across our own box to the opposition, I can't wait to read the excuses.

"Yeah but he's quick, he's fast and he's got pace"

When he plays one of his trademark square passes across our own box to the opposition, I can't wait to read the excuses.

"Yeah but he's quick, he's fast and he's got pace"
You got any examples of these trademark square passes across his own box to the opposition?

You got any examples of these trademark square passes across his own box to the opposition?
Yes, just watch him play. Walker doing that is like Kolarov shooting from 40 yards out; it's gonna happen at some point in the game whether you like it or not.

Been an integral part of the team with the best defensive record in the league, absolutely lightening quick, current England international, what's not to like?

His fitness is questionable
Only has 5 assists in over 40 games
Guy is a massive bellend

Quite a bit to not like to be honest. But seems like it's a done deal so we'll see next season.

Don't know what to make of this signing,just have my doubts but I'm not the manager and it not my money so let's just see and hopefully I'm proved wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.