Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, just watch him play. Walker doing that is like Kolarov shooting from 40 yards out; it's gonna happen at some point in the game whether you like it or not.
I have watched him play, can't say I remember this happening too often. I like him.

Yes, just watch him play. Walker doing that is like Kolarov shooting from 40 yards out; it's gonna happen at some point in the game whether you like it or not.

I can't remember it happening. Can you point to a goal Spurs have conceded because of it?

His fitness is questionable
Only has 5 assists in over 40 games
Guy is a massive bellend

Quite a bit to not like to be honest. But seems like it's a done deal so we'll see next season.
You know him?

Always struck me as a dumb defender, which isnt a good combination with our style of play.

Good going forward, but not a great defender and always capable of a cockup.

To be honest just a speedy physical defender will really help us stop counterattacks.

I think Pep would have seen enough to convince him he's going to work before setting out to sign him, particularly on a transfer done this early, so I'm going to just "trust in Pep". He's definitely an upgrade on our current situation anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.