Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from Bernardo
We are not privy to the private conversations that happen within CFA but as far as we have ever known, City are happy for Bernardo to go if we get an offer which has never materialized.
Bernardo is also happy to continue here if an offer doesn't come forward.

However, Walker has one on the table and if he has given the go ahead then he will go, not the same at all.

That is nothing new. Why the sudden increase in posts in here about how big and strong they are?

Perhaps because it's a thread about one of our outstanding players of the last several seasons potentially joining them.

It may well prove to be a good time for Kyle to leave us but he has not out grown his usefulness even if he is no longer first choice due to our current formation, which of course won't last; we will eventually go back to having more regulation full backs (possibly under Pep, possibly not and it won't be imminent).

We have the money and will get exactly what we need.

Should be excited, rather than fearful.
I think the concern comes from us generally not needing more than 1 top quality player a season.

We must be talking 5 or 6 years since we last went into the market looking to sign 3 top players that will affect the starting lineup.

Usually its 1 and a few backups like Haaland and Phllips / Akanji, Grealish, Dias and Ake/Torres etc

If the lad wants to leave and there's an acceptable offer on the table it seems our stance more often than not is "thanks for your service and good bye..." As a strategy it's worked a treat so far..

Does anybody else feel worried about everyone wanting to leave??? I understand players want to get the big European clubs on their CV before they retire but it’s seems like something could be happening with the Premier League sanctions and the ones that can escape immediately are

I feel let down that the club is seemingly running away rather than publicly shooting these bastards and their slander down
IMG-3978.jpg

hmmm-thinking.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.