Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we know two of them. Guessing the other 2 will depend on who leaves. Is love a creative midfielder with an engine…another Bernardo…even if he stays I’d like another.

Kovacic can be the creative midfielder with the engine.

McAtee is also a very clever player.

If Bernie stays, we don't have a problem.

We have the money and will get exactly what we need.

Should be excited, rather than fearful.
Fans are fearful because selling teams may now see us as desperate, after losing out on bellingham and rice, the latest saga with Josko is painful for whatever reason

£15m would be a total joke. Given the standard of the league he's going to he has another two years minimum of top quality performances in him. Why is it we're scrimping when it comes to buying the best talent but basically giving away our players?

It's worked so far!

Sterling, Jesus, Zin.

I remember the meltdown on here last summer.

We brought in a £14m kid from Argentina and a bargain bucket from Dortmund.

Haaland is great, but he's not Messi.

The one thing Pep fears is stagnation. If these players are looking elsewhere, he already has his answer they aren't in the right mindset to go again.

The dressing room needs three or four new faces and we will get them.

Fully agree with you on the refresh. We’ve reached the top of the mountain so we need some new blood hungry to climb again. I will happily let Gundogan, Walker, Laporte and Mahrez leave on their own terms and reluctantly let Bernardo go if he wants out. Bring in new faces but bar Foden for Bernardo, Kovacic for Gundogan and Gvardiol for Ake, the core of the first XI remains the same.

What is strange is that despite the likely departures we’ve been linked with Gvardiol, Rice and Bellingham and no one else. Normally agents leak our interest but barely a whisper.

I think that’s what has a few blues nervous. Departures are inevitable but with City arrivals aren’t certain. City always wait for the right players, if they aren’t available we’ll sit tight. Let’s hope that the right players are available this summer we can’t afford to go into the season short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.