Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my issue. People always seem to talk about each new system like it's going to be a permanent fixture, without realising that each new iteration has come about because other teams have found a way to make the old one less effective.

Pep hasn't solved football. We will need to change again at some point and I'd rather we have a bit of variety in our options.
Agreed 100%...

Far be it for me to argue with Pep, however our lack of pursuing a LB (to my knowledge) & allowing our only senior RB leave without a replacement, is all speculation until the window closes.

I just don't get why we'd put all our eggs in one inverted defender basket, when Pep's shown a propensity for tactical & personnel flexibility. Hopefully I'm missing something...

Yes I read that too, but RB at City is very different from any other club.

May also like the idea of tucking in centrally ahead of the backline like our wide defenders do - he's got the ability on the ball and intelligence to play in that role.

I don't think Pep Guardiola would struggle to convince him if we actually want him.

So a defensively better version of Rico?

Thought I'd take a quick look at a Bayern forum to gauge their thoughts on Pavard, and then found their Walker thread. It's true, they're genuinely the German rags. Cunts.

I really dont get why we want this guy; he sucked even in his prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.