Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. We should not be anyone’s second choice. Walker is another fantastic player who I would hate to go but go he must if not committed. Same goes for any player.
Why would City offload players for less than their valuation because they "could" want another challenge? Stupid from a financial point of view.

Why would City offload players for less than their valuation because they "could" want another challenge? Stupid from a financial point of view.
I was only referring to the players commitment to the club. Financially speaking, if we have set a valuation and that is not met by Munich. Walker would need to discuss that with his potential employers.

I was only referring to the players commitment to the club. Financially speaking, if we have set a valuation and that is not met by Munich. Walker would need to discuss that with his potential employers.
We've seen time and time again with Bernardo that City ain't doing anyone any favors unless the valuation is met.

I’m thinking Bayern have told both Kane and Kyle they want to unite them in Germany.
If they get Kane I think this may gather pace.
I know Sane is there but can’t see Kyle wanting to go if his old spurs mukka ain’t going.
Just my thoughts.

I’m thinking Bayern have told both Kane and Kyle they want to unite them in Germany.
If they get Kane I think this may gather pace.
I know Sane is there but can’t see Kyle wanting to go if his old spurs mukka ain’t going.
Just my thoughts.
If Bayern aren’t willing to pay up then it’s all irrelevant

Bayern don't want to pay the fee it seems which is a blessing in my opinion as we are going to need Kyle this year and his experience would be a massive loss.

Bayern don't want to pay the fee it seems which is a blessing in my opinion as we are going to need Kyle this year and his experience would be a massive loss.
If the rumours of a €13m fee are true we should definitely be keeping him.
Letting him leave for free wouldn’t be too bad considering it’d give us another season to find a replacement, maybe we’ve already got one in Rico.
Another season will give us more of an idea if he’s up to it.
Imo we shouldn’t even entertain the idea for anything less than £30m
If he wants to go and they want him, pay up or fuck off.

Still under contract there is no desperate "need" to push him out of the door if Bayern are low balling us. I have no problem letting him go for nothing if he doesn't want to extend either.

Kyle has played at least half of each of our 3 warm up games so far and I find it unlikely that we are getting him match sharp for Bayern - and even less so that we will allow Harry Kane's future to decide Kyle's. It is even more strange if we are going to play 4 CB's at the back next season.

If the rumours of a €13m fee are true we should definitely be keeping him.
Letting him leave for free wouldn’t be too bad considering it’d give us another season to find a replacement, maybe we’ve already got one in Rico.
Another season will give us more of an idea if he’s up to it.
Imo we shouldn’t even entertain the idea for anything less than £30m
If he wants to go and they want him, pay up or fuck off.

I think Rico will end up in midfield long term, maybe Kabore will be a revelation at Luton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.