Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be the only person who thinks walker leaving is fine? Were clearly moving to a different formation where full backs aren't necessary. Stones, akanji, lewis will cover the right center back position, Ake and gvardiol the left. Rice, stones, rodri and lewis on the hybrid DM-CB. Walker is not needed in this.

I guess leaving him out of that final pissed him off a bit more than he showed at the time.

Been one of our best signings,probably the best right back in the world right now,so a huge shame if this happens and a very difficult void to fill both on and off the field.
second this- one of the captains too. Imagine it could feel like a big loss in the dressing room

Got to feel for the one guy on the Blades forum who thought their rumours were legit, lol. Talk about short lived optimisim...

i think city winning the champions league has really increased our chance of landing kyle and maybe he has plans to retire at 35/36 so it could well be he wants his last 3 years to be with united i dont think this rumour is as far fetched as lots of posters on here are suggesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.