Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gvardiol takes us up two levels in that respect.

I found it funny during the bundesliga season commentators were discussing what Gvardiol is. The ability to 1v1 defend but then has the ability to take on a winger and dribble past them all while pinging a 30 yard pass to the winger on the otherside. Or a through ball which cuts the midfield straight to the Leipzig striker.

Or when he just decided to join Leipzigs attack get 1v1 against the keeper and chipped the ball over like a striker.

After the stratospheric highs of the Treble, the summer of transfers is shaping up to be utterly shite.

Firstly missing out on Bellingham, now a whole host of first team players seem to be on the way out; Gundo, Bernie, Laporte and now Walker.

Unless we spend pretty much all of that £294m prize money on their replacements I can’t see how we’ll be troubling a treble next season.

Hopefully at least one of Gundo or Bernie will stay. I’ll be gutted to lose Walker though, he’s fucking brilliant with that pace. As we’ve won everything this season it would have been a great opportunity to tempt the world’s best to help improve us even more, strengthen from a position of strength.
Is Semper Aggressus Latin for Always a Fanny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.