Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be sad with him leaving, i think he has been absolutely fantastic for us. I do also understand us getting decent money for him? whilst he is getting a new challenge still at a very high level. The time is right sadly.

Kyle is one of the players you look at and see how a very good player was tuned up to be the best he can with Pep, it has been a pleasure to witness it so often.

Good luck Kyle, you will always be a blue to me mate.

I will be sad with him leaving, i think he has been absolutely fantastic for us. I do also understand us getting decent money for him? whilst he is getting a new challenge still at a very high level. The time is right sadly.

Kyle is one of the players you look at and see how a very good player was tuned up to be the best he can with Pep, it has been a pleasure to witness it so often.

Good luck Kyle, you will always be a blue to me mate.
Well said

They also want Laporte. Throw in Cancelo and the value of those three is £200m.

He wants Madrid. If you really wanted to take the piss, we should buy Kane!

Does Mbappe never fancy the premier league challenge? Really baffling this window all of a sudden though? Possibly 8 plus out? Rice going to Arsenal, Caicedo to Chelsea so two big midfielders off the table? We should try and get Bernardo to Barca in a deal for Frenkie if Mbappe doesn’t fancy us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.