Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not unhappy, he had just been handed an unexpected opportunity at this late stage in his career and City are happy to help him out.

Been fantastic and would wish him all the best. He loves Pep.

I do wonder if Sane or another player might be involved.
Be sad to see him go, but he goes as the best prem right back ever. Personally I'd love Sane back.

It looks like Kyle Walker is off to Bayern. Very disappointed to be frank. Walker has been excellent for us and still had a lot to offer. Akanji and Stones have been Very good at right back when called upon to fill that role. My concern is what happens when we need extreme pace to deal with e.g. Vinicius Jnr.

Whatever happens, Kyle Walker has been an excellent right back for us, up there with Zaba. Some might say even better. I'd say on a par.

Sad to see Kyle go.

All the best to him.

Last edited:
He's not unhappy, he had just been handed an unexpected opportunity at this late stage in his career and City are happy to help him out.

Been fantastic and would wish him all the best. He loves Pep.

I do wonder if Sane or another player might be involved.
As uninspiring as it might the player that suits our system who wants out of Bayern is pavard in the RCB/RB slot tbh.

Just thinking out aloud.

Could easily see a slapped wrist for non-cooperation.

They know a fine is pointless.

Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool have all had window bans.
There's no way we get a transfer ban for non co operation. If it's a transfer ban we have lost some of the case, but if we play our cards right it won't affect us, certainly not long term.

Got to feel for the one guy on the Blades forum who thought their rumours were legit, lol. Talk about short lived optimisim...
They could certainly do with him bit I suspect he'll be there on a free for a promotion campaign in a couple of years.

Saddened by this really. Not surprised he wants a new challenge if Bayern are offering a term contract. I guess it’s a guarantee if trophies and chance to shine outside of England.

I had thought the prospect of a 4th title in a row and the chance of playing in a European super and club World Cup again, may have pushed him to stay another season.

Not one person on this thread as actually said that Sam broke the story he was called all sorts in another thread he hates City he is just someone doing there job the paranoid City fans just need to grow up , it’s bollocks just love the team/club

All the best Kyle you are best right back we have had , sorry Tony if you are looking in .

Hard to find good fullbacks. Probably the hardest position imho to recruit properly for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.