Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say zero chance for both of them. Might see Couto in pre season but I don’t think any of them is anywhere near good enough
I thought Kabore might get a look in.
He was young player of the tournament in the African Nations.
Wouldn't mind seeing either as part of the panel, similar to Gomes at the moment.
I'm assuming that Walker is leaving.

There are two things which Pep will want to achieve next season: 4 league titles in a row and back to back CLs. Extremely difficult but maybe not impossible. He hasn't done it so far. Cruyff won 4 titles in a row in La Liga, Sacchi won back to back European Cups with Milan. We'll try to build a great squad for next season, even if the likes of Gundo and Bernardo leave.
With all the expected players leaving this summer I think next season we will struggle win the league and if will be a season of transition . Would love 4 in a row though as i doubt it will ever be done again .

With all the expected players leaving this summer I think next season we will struggle win the league and if will be a season of transition . Would love 4 in a row though as i doubt it will ever be done again .
Players come and players go that's football.
It's all about the new players we bring in to replace them.
It's no good keeping any players that don't want to remain.
In pep I trust. If Kyle does leave he leaves with a massive thanks from me and obviously a few winners medals too. CTID

No PL team has won back to back CLs either. Even Messi's Barca couldn't do it. One from the PL and the CL trophies would be a fantastic achievement. Both trophies would be beyond fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.