Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only offering Gundo 1 year + 1 think Walker would stay if we offered the same! Maybe these links to Bayern are opportunist for Walker to see if the club really want to keep him!

We only offering Gundo 1 year + 1 think Walker would stay if we offered the same! Maybe these links to Bayern are opportunist for Walker to see if the club really want to keep him!
I think the issue with Walker is his playing time and how will Pep use him,if we going with this new system then if look like Walker wont be in first eleven most of the time.

I think the issue with Walker is his playing time and how will Pep use him,if we going with this new system then if look like Walker wont be in first eleven most of the time.

Yeah and depends if he be happy not being first choice not playing the big but still playing 40+ games

For me, there are a couple of 'truths' in the Walker situation. The first is that we need him in the coming season for his pace, muscle, and experience. We are likely to be spending and changing in other areas this summer, so there's probably no desire on our part for more change and to be spending in that area. The second is that even at the end of next season, Walker will be dropping too far if he goes to Sheffield United, not unless there is a huge drop off in form. Does the club want to give him a little reward and avoid the headache of replacing him, or does it stick to the terms of the current deal and resolve his future now?

For me it would be sad to see him go. But If he does I’m pleased for him he went out on the highest of highs.

Realistically the next few years we will be replacing certain players. It’s just natural. I just hope we get it spot on like we did when we signed Walker

Make or break for the fraud… if he gets this wrong he’s so out of touch. Although he is already re City

Not really. 'Talks' can go either way. And we can all probably guess the club will certainly have been offering him an extension, and he will hear it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.