Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made a point of mentioning that he couldn't think of another elite club where he could've stayed this long without winning the Champions League & not faced the sack.

I saw love in his eyes when he uttered those immortal words! We've got Guardiola & he's all ours! :-)
He looked genuinely moved and genuinely part of the club on the victory parade.

Gundo is a free agent isn't he ? There is no "worth"
But I disagree he has another 3 years imo so I would give him a contract to persuade him to stay. Players can play longer these days.
Worth doesn’t have to mean monetary terms for City, it could be appeal, skill or mindset to a club willing to take them off our hands. Moving him on saves wages, yea he’s on a free but we offered an additional year, Walker, Laporte, Bernardo, Riad, Cancelo are costing us money, we could recoup a fair bit and reinvest it in to younger players Pep can make in to superstars.

Ooh we look like we are going to get 20m+
giphy.gif

The fraud is now saying contract extension possible???? Either it’s Bayern or a masterful move by Walkers agent. I’m kinda fine either way

Said previously back in Mar/Apr there was talk that a new extension in summer. Hope he stays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.