Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that’s caught me by suprised. What a brilliant player and still clearly has so much to offer as he proved in his performances over the last few months.

Final year of his contract, 33 year old, what could we get for him?

Between £25m-£40m would be my guess.

I wouldn't take less than £25m.

Wow that’s caught me by suprised. What a brilliant player and still clearly has so much to offer as he proved in his performances over the last few months.
not really a surprise, sam lee already said months ago walker was part of the unhappy bunch and that he could leave

I think Kyle would have gone anyway at the end of his deal next year. He’s done it all for us so fair enough if he fancies moving on now. Hopefully we get a decent fee.

Surprising but if he wants the move so be it, he’s done his time here and a great signing for us.
More I think about it the more it makes sense. Pep clearly seems to be going the way of a more stable defender at right, with perhaps positional sense and more control, ie Akanji. Essentially 4 CB’s, or 3 and one with Rodri (Stones)

I was gutted at first. But also excited at the prospect of bringing in exciting younger players to replace some of our veterans. I sincerely hope Txiki knows what he is doing.

Think this is a mad decision by the club. Not only one of the leaders he is still really really good.
We will be getting money for a 33yr old who has give us his best years we have akanji and Rico who can play in his position. Times come to an end same with Joe zabba vinny yaya silva aguero. We also cone through trust the club. Oh and best of look Kyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.