Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic player, sad to see him leave. Can’t really say I am surprised. Players will want to move on now having won the treble. His role also seemed to diminish this season until the run in. Looking more and more like a rebuild this summer. Might be as many as 4/5 out.

Laporte
Walker
Bernie
Mahrez
Gundo??

The team lacked hunger before the charges turned the season on its head. We can’t stand still while teams around us get stronger. I would prefer Walker stayed but if he wants to go then he will go with all our appreciation.

Nervous but exciting times ahead. As long as Pep stays we will be more than fine. New faces is maybe what he also needs. Transfers can be so hit and miss tho.

Last edited:
If City doesn't want to give him new deal, also Pep didn't play him is some important games and if we sign Gvardiol his playing time would be even less, I can see why would he want to move.

Thinking back to his interview on bt sport straight after the champions league final, it could have been a goodbye, when he thanked everyone from the club for what they had done for him and all that jazz.
Tbh he's been immense for us, and we wouldn't be where we are now without some of his performances against the best on the world, but!! Time moves on, he wasn't first choice sometimes last season.
It could all be bullshit but if he goes then we will get someone decent in, it's just strange all the rumours at the minute, we will be lucky to get a five a side team available at this rate

Ey up. A bratwurst and a mug of tetley please, chef.

Gutted. But he’s served us to perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.