Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
grow up. sam lee hate is so so so boring, if you read or listen to literally any of the content he produces it’s clear that he’s in love with pep and the club. he always wants us to do well and even confessed to wanting us to beat united in the cup final.

Yeah, no.

This one is weird. But latest reports said hes closer to signing a new deal than moving. Been quiet for a while now though.

There is no way I can see that Kyle is moving to Bayern.

Liverpool probably makes more sense, but we wouldn’t sell to them.

Seems like he wants a new contract with us and we’re probably a bit worried as he could end up being a very average and below our standard defender when his pace goes.

I could see us risking it and letting him run down his contract, unless he was amenable to maybe a 1 year extension (he is probably asking for at least 2 or 3).

Seems like he wants a new contract with us and we’re probably a bit worried as he could end up being a very average and below our standard defender when his pace goes.

I could see us risking it and letting him run down his contract, unless he was amenable to maybe a 1 year extension (he is probably asking for at least 2 or 3).
I just think its a game to get a new deal. His pace seems intact, and if Pep uses hin like he did at the end of this season he's gonna be keeping his level high far longer.

I do think he would join Bayern though.

We wouldn’t even pick the phone up for those hacking kunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.