Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bayern move has died down in the press.
I don’t know what you mean by died down, if there is no update do you expect people to be repeating old news? So in that sense talk of renewing has also died down.

Rob dorsett from sky said he doesn’t want to leave while Sam lee and german media believe Walker might actually join Bayern. When new news arrives everyone would be updated.

I prefer we go for one of their players rather than receive cash. Davies is a good option.
Davies is great, but we have Ake, Gvardiol, Akanji, Lewis, and Gomez, all capable of playing left-back. We do not need him at all. A pacey right back to replace Walker if he leaves? Yes, please!

From Bayern, Kimmich, it would have to be Kimmich. Anyway, both Davies and Kimmich are unavailable anyway, so it's probably cash or nothing.

No point really can add trophies that he hasn’t won yet to the collection and then bow out at the end of the year on a free.

With the rumour of the 4 CB system staying next season and Gvardiol coming in maybe Kyle does think it’s time to leave?
I think Akanji is ahead of him for the place in first eleven.
And I think Walker know that,and that is why he is maybe looking lo leave, if he goes to Bayern he si going to be their first choice right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.