Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very important to keep him

I agree that we should be keeping him but I wouldn't give him a two-year extension when he already has another year left on his current deal. He'd be 36 by the end of a two-year extension.

I agree that we should be keeping him but I wouldn't give him a two-year extension when he already has another year left on his current deal. He'd be 36 by the end of a two-year extension.
Using him like we do currently will keep him fast until he’s 36. We don’t overuse him

There is a chance that his pace will go, and it could go pretty quickly....but I just can't see it happening in the next year, maybe even 2

He's still soooo fast and sooo strong, and he always keeps himself in shape

He's had a largely injury free career and he's getting more rest now that'll save his legs

A 2 year extension is a no brainer, maybe at the end of the 2nd year his pace will start to abandon him but he's earnt an extension

Whether he wants to accept that is a different story, maybe he really just wants a new challenge

Bit of a overhaul this summer but we risk losing a leader in Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.