Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%. This transfer would just re-affirm that. Gvardiol is a must then plus I like the idea of a de Jong or a rice who have played centre half and can step in next to Rodri in midfield as well. Gives u the option of a centre half going in or a rb. We’ve done both this year
We sign FDJ and im partying!

Wages? Like us Bayern have a limit in what they pay their players. Another thing is we still need to bring a RB in

Not only will we be losing a lot of pace down the right but he was also our best player at shutting down a speedy left midfielder/winger.

We will need to replace the whole right side if Walker, Bernie, Mahrez and Palmer leave.
That's a lot of players to integrate into squad when we know it could take at least a season to get up to speed.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we go with no traditional full backs. He wants 5 quality centre backs. Can you blame him? The formation change led to a treble. Robust, strong battling team with a touch of flair. Pep changing the landscape again.

Embrace the changes. Rice might be back on the menu?

Our 3 at the back formation works so well because of walkers pace. Take him out and it's nowhere near as solid looking and leaves us open on counters. Hes crucial when we play against world class wingers that can exploit the space our formation leaves. Mad to allow him to leave from a city viewpoint.

If he's the one pushing for it then there is probably not much we can do. Personally, if players this summer decide they want something new after the treble win they can go, it displays a lack of commitment to the club in my eyes though and will lessen his legacy here. I want players who want to go and do it again with city.
You’re a long time retired in this game so wanting to play as often as possible isn’t really a crime. Not only that but all he’s really got is his pace and when that goes, which it will, he’s destined to either finish or drop down the leagues at a rate of knots.
If he wants offski, I say good luck to the lad, he’s been excellent for us.

If Berny stays and the 3 30 year olds all leave, it would not be as grave.

Laporte, Walker, Gundogan, and Mahrez.

A refresh will be great. Keep Bernie 1 more year for the transition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.