Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sorry to see him go. Superb defender and actually pretty good at switching the point of attack with long balls to left wing which are almost always fast and accurate.

Think the writing was on the wall for him after the flashing incident. He was sidelined for a while after that and I don't think he would have played for us again, but Pep wasn't going to cut off his nose to spite his face and knew he'd be needed at times.

Glad it all worked out for us and he can leave as a legend. Very effective player for us over the years, but we move on.

Pep moving us from False 9 to False 2's!

Personally think it looks good from my selfish viewpoint of hoping Pep stays a lot longer. This way he gets to experiment more.. as he doesn't like things getting stale!

Bring it on Pep!

Still the best out and out right back in the world for me so should command a reasonable fee.

Didn’t see this coming.

The best RB indeed, but still not good enough to start a CL final ahead of a CB, though. He had excellent moments vs Real, but started those games mostly because Ake was injured.

Never expected Pep to go in big games without proper FBs, but in our current system we don't really need ones. Pep's a genius for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.