Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bayern sign Walker, let's pay 85m for Davies. Get it done Txiki!

Davies can ball out as a forward or a defender. Adds some speed to our attack and gives us our pacey man marking wingback (Assuming Walks is gone) for when we want to run that system. The guy can achieve levels under Pep. Canadian army knife?

1689334960327.png

We need more experienced bodies, we will have many games this season

This thread suddenly feels like a trip out to Martin Mere the amount of flapping I'm seeing.

Txiki and Pep have legitimately not yet put a foot wrong with respect to players leaving, why are we suddenly worried now. Squad refreshes happen, and as has been said walker clearly wasn't fitting the new system.

Rico is also looking like an extremely good player, lets hope this gives him more chances to shine.

Martin Mere, what a reference! Haven't thought about that in decades.

This thread suddenly feels like a trip out to Martin Mere the amount of flapping I'm seeing.

Txiki and Pep have legitimately not yet put a foot wrong with respect to players leaving, why are we suddenly worried now. Squad refreshes happen, and as has been said walker clearly wasn't fitting the new system.

Rico is also looking like an extremely good player, lets hope this gives him more chances to shine.

I hope so. I just don’t know who replaces them

there is no way a player of his quality would be loaned for charity or even considered for a sale as low as €30m. I think he could still have a role in this system if he decides to stay. But he’ll simply have to accept the squad rotation role, unless he finds a top suitor for himself. Even if he goes. That is 5 top quality centre halves in our squad. And Rico Lewis as the right back option. We’re well covered in that area, imo.
I do not think we can let Walker go and rely on 5 players for 4 positions for the whole season and then still say Stones will also be used in midfield. Stones and Ake every season are hit with injuries. Stones in particular always plays a limited number of games compared to others. If you look at last season, when Cancelo left, he was our defender with the most minutes. And we already had 5 CBs and Walker. So him being there actually saved minutes from others. Lewis as I say just isn’t a defender for games of some competitiveness. No matter how you put it the numbers don’t work. Someone needs to come in and I am not even worried about that as I know it will happen

This type of policy of telling letting players go if they are unhappy or want a move is bad from my opinion.

It's worked so far!

Sterling, Jesus, Zin.

I remember the meltdown on here last summer.

We brought in a £14m kid from Argentina and a bargain bucket from Dortmund.

Haaland is great, but he's not Messi.

The one thing Pep fears is stagnation. If these players are looking elsewhere, he already has his answer they aren't in the right mindset to go again.

The dressing room needs three or four new faces and we will get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.