Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted if he goes especially to that cuntish club but if he wants out let him go ,he will go down as one of are all time great defenders but we will evolve after him like we always do when big players depart

I do smell a rat here. When do the German rags layout over 100m in a season? (Kane & Walker & others?) It's just not their business style.
When they have to rely on a complete meltdown by Dortmund to win the title and were made to look like amateurs by us in the CL.

But we will need 5 players to replace who we are losing and what will they be?? Everybody else is signing everyone already

You're right. The last few seasons have shown how incompetent the board is. We always end up regretting it when we miss out on targets and let players go! Remember Jesus and zinchenko being sold to arsenal?! We really fucked up. Remember missing out on cucurella and knee-jerk signing akanji?! What the fuck?!

Let's panic!

I'm being fucking sarcastic.

Either way he's laughing.

If he goes to Bayern he'll win 10 trophies in 3 years and earn the respect of one of the biggest clubs and footballing countries in the world.

If he stays at City he'll mop up trophies with us and doesn't have to move or adapt to a new team/boss.

Whichever one he chooses, he's going down as the best right back of the premier league era.

I do wonder if his missus Annie is also pushing for the move?

Certainly since Kyle fathered a child with someone else?

Seems complicated.

Personally, it might be the right time for him, Mahrez to follow Gundo?

Perhaps the club are more relaxed about having a transitional season if we bed in the next cycle?

So you think Laporte stays?
there is no way a player of his quality would be loaned for charity or even considered for a sale as low as €30m. I think he could still have a role in this system if he decides to stay. But he’ll simply have to accept the squad rotation role, unless he finds a top suitor for himself. Even if he goes. That is 5 top quality centre halves in our squad. And Rico Lewis as the right back option. We’re well covered in that area, imo.

Stones Dias Gvardiol Ake

Akanji will rotate with all of them. I would still bring in a younger defender for numbers to replace Walker. Unless Laporte stays...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.