Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal done to Bayern apparently say's the internet....hope not
BBC has the opposite statement -
"Manchester City defender Kyle Walker wants to stay at Pep Guardiola's side instead of moving to Bayern Munich, according to Bild.

The 33-year-old was in talks with Thomas Tuchel's team but it's been reported after conversations with his family England international Walker wants to stay in England".

With no rapid Kyle we don’t make the CL final as he’s our MVP against the best

Doubt that. We played Madrid off the pitch the season before last when they beat us and Kyle managed just 60 minutes.

He was nowhere near the Bayern home game when I was certain he would start to combat their pace?

I don’t agree. He started most if not all of the big games over the last few years. We’ve also offered him a new contract, so we must pep must value him

Kyle would be a key player in those must win games. Unless we are getting Alphonso Davies, we need his speed and experience.

Doubt that. We played Madrid off the pitch the season before last when they beat us and Kyle managed just 60 minutes.

He was nowhere near the Bayern home game when I was certain he would start to combat their pace?
or the away game, he only got his place back when Ake went down. he only played the 2 fa cup games in late march, most of April. was benched for about 5 games running.

This thread suddenly feels like a trip out to Martin Mere the amount of flapping I'm seeing.

Txiki and Pep have legitimately not yet put a foot wrong with respect to players leaving, why are we suddenly worried now. Squad refreshes happen, and as has been said walker clearly wasn't fitting the new system.

Rico is also looking like an extremely good player, lets hope this gives him more chances to shine.

Don’t blame him for leaving it became obvious at the end of season only time he will play is when we’re up against a really fast winger
Well let's hope there's no fast wingers around this coming season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.