Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a strange window but considering there were some motivational issues last season, winning the treble was always going to lead to several players considering their futures.

But as long as we have the likes of Ederson, Dias, Stones, Rodri, De Bruyne and Haaland we will be okay. Then there's Grealish, Foden, Ake, Alvarez and whoever else comes in alongside a strong group of talented academy players.

And then there's Pep. I'm comfortable.

Kyle will ask if he is going to be a starter, especially in the big games. Pep will say he will have an important role to play, but at the end of the day, he can't promise him anything. Therefore, Kyle might actually end up leaving. I give it a 90% chance of happening at this point...

As some others have touched upon, it isn’t good to still have so much uncertainty over the futures of several players. Things need sorted out fast so that if they do leave, we have enough time to bring in replacements

Kyle will ask if he is going to be a starter, especially in the big games. Pep will say he will have an important role to play, but at the end of the day, he can't promise him anything. Therefore, Kyle might actually end up leaving. I give it a 90% chance of happening at this point...

Pep,will give every other player in the squad the same message.
So are they all going to leave ?

Pep,will give every other player in the squad the same message.
So are they all going to leave ?
No, but it seems Kyle did not play as much as he wanted last season. Why else is he looking at Bayern? I reckon Bayern told him he will be a starter and play all the big games. Contrary, I don't think that's how Pep operates, and as you said, he will give every player exactly the same message. In our team, everyone can end up on the bench the same way everyone can get a chance to play. I think that's what makes us great, but Kyle appears to be looking for some sort of assurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.