Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer if Kyle stays but if not then this is at least a reasonable deal. Can't believe some posters thought it was a brilliant idea to offer Bayern Kyle plus 15m all because Pavard was younger. Sometimes the things posted here can drive you insane.
Kyle (allegedly) wants to leave, though. That's why. If he doesn't, good for us.

If we came up against Mbappe / Vinicious JR I always felt very confident because Walker would pocket them, I dont think there is another player who can nullify their presence like walker. Be a huge loss in my opinion but do understand Tolmies point that if he is considering leaving his mind might not be right to get back up for it and fight again.
That’s what I said, but other posters reassured me that we had the necessary cover already and couldn’t legislate for a deficiency based on one game. Im with you and suspect it would always be nice to have him in our back pocket in case of. A bit of ‘break glass in case of emergency’

That’s a fake account fellas
Used the German Sky Sports as a source. Nevertheless, assuming this is fake, we still have lots of other sources reporting this is for real and will be resolved within the next 48 hours or so.

No guessing on our are part. Just not sharing it with our rivals or wider public.

A few players wanted time to think and we have respected that.

Doesn't mean we haven't legislated for moving on replacements quickly.
Tolmie - that's a disgrace, I'm astounded the club aren't telling the World who we may be interested in/negotiating for ;).
Surely the PL should force us to tell people to make it a level playing field!!
People on here need to relax, the last few seasons show we do the right business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.